I thought I would share with you some of the decorations I have been doing. Up to today my camera has not been cooperative.
This is a side table I have in my dining room. Because of the love I have for the color pink I have not decorated for Halloween in several years but reading your posts and seeing your pictures have inspired to see what I could come up with.
This is my dining room table. I got the chargers at Michaels and are really candle holders, they have rhinestones all around the edge of them. The checkered plates are from Target and are also candle holders. I had a hard time finding white pumpkins and I am going to take the largest one and paint it pink and put some lace and roses on it :) I took some checkered ribbon and put bows on the glasses and the sherbet thingys . The rat and the "Creepy" I also got from Michaels, the black wine glasses I got at Dollar Tree as well as the menu sign, the checkered pumpkins I got at Target in the dollar section but they were $2.50. Also made cake trays with Dollar Tree clear plates and candle holders just glued them together. Took some wine bottles and put Halloween labels on them.
This little graveyard is my centerpiece for my dining room table...isn't it cute?
This silver tray I got from Dollar Tree and I am going to spray paint it black.
Oh and here is my girl Lexus...she goes with my theme of black and white on my table which reminds me I can't keep her off the table she likes to get up there and lay there and get the skeletons in the graveyard for me, Such a helper
So I guess that's it for now
Thank you for visiting!!! And this is so much fun, I look forward every day to look at peoples blog and their pictures.





19 comments:
WOW!!! EVERYTHING LOOKS BEAUTIFUL :)
LOVE THE WAY YOUR DINNING ROOM TABLE LOOKS!!! FABULOUS :)
I think the graveyard is perfect. What a wonderful assortment of goodies you found.
I have to say I would love chargers with rhinestones around them, even if they are for candles. Who cares, your table looks fantastic, Char
Oh, this is just too cute! I think black and white is the way to go for a Shabby French Halloween. I love the plates and the graveyard is too cute. I think the silver tray gives it class!
Hugs,
Olivia
Wow, everything looks great! My favorite is your sweet kitty! She's adorable, and you're right: she matches your color scheme perfectly:) So glad you enjoyed my photos of Mackinac Island! It's one of my favorite places to go!
Your table decorations fit the Halloween theme perfectly. Very cute.
Debbie@houseatthelake
Oh my gosh, what a wonderful job you did! What a great idea! I am now following you so I will be back. Thanks for visiting me!
Hugs,
Jacalyn
Love your decorating ! I had a hard time finding white pumpkins too , I had to buy a plastic one . Just not the same . lol Then I used some chenille ones I made. guess that will have to do for this year, maybe I'll plant some next year.
Thanks for your nice comments on my blog. I am following you now .
Sharon
Wow--this is fantastic...magnificent setting!! Such care and detail...with stellar results! And I love Lexus too!!
XO
Hi Suzann....Oh! That is such a cool centerpiece. Everything looks great. I think I love Lexus best of all!
By the way, Suzann, thank you SO MUCH for coming to visit and leaving a comment. Also, for following! You are so sweet to do that. I will always love having you stop by. Take care. Susan
I, too, decorate in pinks (and pastel colors) so I also find it difficult to decorate for Halloween (and fall in general) but you've done a pretty good job making it work for you. God bless the person who came up with white pumpkins. :)
Also wanted to say, welcome to blogging! And thanks for stopping by to visit me.
Hi Suzann,
Thanks so much for visiting my blog!!! Nice to see you!!
XO
Love your decorations! Nothing like having a cat to match your decor! lol Happy week!...hugs...Debbie
Hi! I'm a new follower, welcome to blog land!
Love your black and white for Halloween and the centerpiece is to cute:)
Rondell
I love it! black and white can be so adorable.Thanks for visiting today,always nice to see a new face.
Welcome to blogland. It's a perpetual feast for the eyes.
Suzann, I found you through Cindy's blog and then read your bio. I live across from Traverse City on the Wisconsin side...and I used to live in Ft.Myers, FL. About the same time you were moving to Orlando (a place I love) I was moving to the Midwest. Wanta trade spots? Especially just before the snow flies.
I think that you and I have a lot in common...and I am going to sign up as your newest follower. Now..I must warn you I have a wicked sense of humor so prepare for my visit!>) I also had a tuxedo cat (Mr.Midnight) that looks a lot like your own. My last house was all shabby chic and now I am in a waterfront home that is a little different. I miss my Shabby Chic...like I said before...ya wanta trade places? You will love Blogland!!! Diana
Hello Suzann! Welcome to Blogland! I love your cute Halloween decor!
Michelle
Really cute and original ideas!
You are very creative. I love all the black and white. I miss decorating, but not so easy while remodelling. Maybe next year.
Post a Comment