Monday, December 6, 2010

Hi!!!  How is the Christmas decorating going?  And your shopping?   Did you send out Christmas cards this year?




This is my tree yesterday.....I already added more stuff decorations on it today.
Enjoy your week!!!!

34 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Hi Suzann... thank you so much for visiting me at my blog today and your sweet comment... your blog is lovely, and your tree looks so pretty! I love your little vignettes so... yes, I still send out handwritten Christmas cards, they are going in the mail today... I love traditions and never break them... going to look at your older posts now...happy decorating!... xoxo Julie Marie

Char said...

Hello Suzann, it's all beginning to look just beautiful. You have reminded me of all the work I have yet to do......I hand write our cards every year, but they usually don't get done and mailed until after Christmas, but they do get mailed before New Years.....I had better get busy!!! Char

Rebecca Nelson said...

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I wanta white one now.

Absolutely gorgeous! Breathtaking! LOVELY, BEAUTIFUL, FABULOUS and OVER THE MOON 2die4. LOVE IT!

xoRebecca

Mari said...

OHHHHH IM SOOOOO LOVING YOUR WHITE TREE, THE PINKS REALLY POP, I'M WITH REBECCA, I WANT A WHITE TREE TOO :)

XO~MARI

Leave a Legacy said...

Hi Suzann, Your tree is beautiful and I love all your little snow angels.
I made the decision not to send Christmas cards this year. I think I may regret that decision and will probably go back to mailing cards next year.

Julie Harward said...

Hi there, thanks for your visit to my blog and your kind words. I love your header, I want to live in one of those houses! Your tree is really beautiful, this month is such a gift to us, enjoy every moment! Come say hi any time :D

NanaDiana said...

Suzann- Your tree is darling. I looked and looked and looked and looked at a white tree today. I couldn't quite bring myself to buy it because I figured I would have to explain to MyHero why we need another tree---and a white one at that! Love yours! Diana

debi said...

I love your Christmas decorations, they're so pretty!
And, the picture you're using for your blog banner is one of my FAVES!

Debbie said...

Hi Suzann...I love all the little pieces you've placed here and there in your decorating.
Your tree is breath-taking!!!
Debbie@lakehouse

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Charming! It looks like Christmas at your house.

Warm blessings,
Spencer

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I love using these colors at Christmas! They look so pretty here. My decorating just evolves and is done when I quit. Ha! I send a handfull of cards, but I still love getting them! That is one old tradition that has changed a lot--you think? Thanks for letting me know you came by! Jacqueline

Tammy said...

Love all your white decor. And no I haven't sent out my cards yet- dang it. You should link this post up to Kathleen's White Wednesday over at Faded Charm. It is perfect.
tammy

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzann, Your tree looks so lovely! Everything looks so pretty!I love your header. I wish i lived in that house.

Kathy

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Decorating, YES
Shopping, NO
Christmas Cards, NO
can you come help? ;)
Your Christmas is just BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it Suzann...I just love it!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays :)

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

Hi Suzann, I am wanting to be done, I want the boxes out from under foot!!
I love your tree!! I have been dreaming about a white tree... Beautiful!! I'll have to try to find one on sale day!! Your soft Christmas colors are dreamy :-)
Thanks for stopping by and your sweet comment, I am glad I am not the only one dreaming of snow :-)))
Bella

Susan said...

Hi Suzann...It's wednesday night. Cannot find an email for you. Just wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and commenting. It's always so joyful to me to know you visited! Take care. Your house looks lovely, by the way. Susan

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh my gosh, Suzann, Your tree is GORGEOUS!!! I love it and your living room is beautiful too--I love your big window and your colors...

I hope you are enjoying the holidays!!!!
Sending hugs your way,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzann!
I just wanted to stop by and say hello and thank you for participating in my giveaway - best of luck!!
I read your bio and can totally relate. I have been an antique collector for years, which led me to sales, and now I am just loving all of the white, romantic style I see everywhere! I love to give furniture a shabby white finish and plan to do a "how to" post on that as soon as I find the perfect little piece!
Your tree is beautiful and I can't wait to really get into your blog - it looks so lovely that I plan to "follow."
Have a blessed day - stop by and say hi whenever you like and I'll do the same.
Sabre'

oldgreymare said...

The white tree with the pinks is lovely. I see it placed in front of a window. Do the lights then show out to the front street? I miss that in my house. No way to have the picture window tree like I did when I was small. In fact the entire neighborhood had trees in their front windows back then....

merry merry

z

Anonymous said...

Oh Suzann, your tree is honestly heavenly. The definition of shabby chic.....

Take care,
Lisa

My Cottage Charm said...

Suzann, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I LOVE Christmas! :)
Your tree and decorations are so sweet...I love your little snow baby..they're just precious!
Hope you have a great day!
Hugs
Missy

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

I love a white tree! Yours is so lovely.

Melanie {The Tiny Tudor} said...

Your white tree is lovely! They always look so elegant. Hope you are enjoying the holiday season!

Heather said...

Hi Suzann! Thanks for stopping by the blog to see my corner cabinet. I am in love with the white tree! It says "shabby chic"!!

Donna said...

Your tree is just so pretty Suzann! It truly looks magical! And I also really love your beautiful ornaments in the jars. Why is it everything looks better under glass? Yes, the Traverse City area would be gorgeous right about now! Cold, too:)

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and the sweet comment :)

Anonymous said...

discount soma best buy soma san francisco - soma online overnight delivery

Anonymous said...

buy valium online sweet volume high - reliable online pharmacy+valium

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online legally how long does ambien 10 mg last - ambien pills for sale

Anonymous said...

cheap ambien more than 10 mg ambien - ambien brand name drug

Anonymous said...

buy valium overseas can buy valium online - buy valium online no prescription uk

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam purchase diazepam online no prescription - diazepam 10 mg wiki

Anonymous said...

order valium no prescription buy valium online without - valium pill identification

Anonymous said...

buy valium cheap online much does valium cost street - can i buy valium online