Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Pink Saturday!!!










Enjoy your weekend
 I want one of these isn't she pretty?

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to see all the Pinks at Beverly's she is such a gracious hostess.





13 comments:

Daniella said...

Lovely pinks!!
HPS!
xxDaniella

black eyed susans kitchen said...

I would like one of those too! Your table is lovely...very feminine.

LV said...

Enjoyed your blog and the pinks. I think the pink lap tops are very pretty, but I like the regular computers better.

Unknown said...

Suzann ~
Oh, WOW! A pink lap top. Have to check into that ... love your pretty pinks.
Have a beautiful PS weekend.
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

Antiques And Teacups said...

Just love your pink photos! Beautiful!
Ruth

NanaDiana said...

What a sweet post. I love that pink Apple computer. When I just went to buy my laptop the sales guy tried to sell me an Apple...My son shook his head and said.."Nah...too long of a learning curve-she's not gonna live that long". Sometimes I think I should have beat him more when he was a child!;>) Yeah...imagine that...me beating anyone! lol I am suuuchh a marshmallow! xo Diana

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

LOL , well my laptop is pink but it's a Dell. So far I'm lovin' it.
Hope you get yours soon.
(())

Olivia said...

Oh my goodness this room is simply darling! I love that iron bed and the little baby dress vignette! Happy Pink Saturday.
hugs,
Olivia

Debbie said...

How pretty is this??!! I just love pinks with white for a bedroom.
Your little vignettes are so sweet.
Hugs,
Debbie

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Your house is gorgeous, you know it is right up my alley!! I have a little baby dress hanging my guest room also!

Wow, I opened a can of worms with the Casey Anthony trial, the comments are fascinating! Thank you! PS: I think she is guilty as sin1

Carol

Ana said...

Hi Suzann,
So much pink sweetness...I love it.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Rebecca Nelson said...

Loving your amazing PINKS Suzann! Love everything...yummy!

xoRebecca

Donna said...

What beautiful and romantic rooms you have created, Suzann! Your bed is gorgeous, and I love all of the beautiful pillows! What a dreamy room:)