Friday, August 19, 2011

Happy Pink Saturday

Happy Pink Saturday


I hope your weekend is wonderful!!

Wouldn't it be fun to get dressed up in one of these and

go for a ride in this car

Or maybe this one

Or how about this one?
Or go for a bike ride

What ever you do I hope your weekend is wonderful


Please join sweet Beverly at How Sweet The Sound

Suzann ~xoxo~

14 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Yup, any one of those pinks would be fun! Happy Pink Saturday and have a great weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Tete said...

Fun post and loved the images! Happy PS!

NanaDiana said...

Love those pink things! I hope you have a great weekend too- I am headed to one of the Great Lakes for the weekend...whooo hooo..I am sooo ready! xo Diana

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Fun pinks for sure.....I always get excited when I see a pink car or bike, but I never seem to have my camera with me! lol!
Have a Happy Pink Saturday/Weekend!
Jil

poppilinnstudios said...

Pretty Pinks! Love the pink bicycle!
-Lynn

Something Special said...

Very cute grandson. Happy birthday to Griffin. And I would love to go for a ride in a classic car.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Doesn't everything look better in pink? Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Yes, I'd love to put on that vintage prom dress and hop in that lovely pink cadillac. Move over girl!

hugs
Sissie

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow, I love your pinks!! That prom dress and the car are amazing!!
XO
Cindy

awal.ny said...

Great pink pictures. I think car is awesome.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

The pink prom dress is perfect, I was into my booth earlier this week and the yellow dress is still there. You should go over Labor Day weekend FRi-Sun., I do 25% off and all vendors do at least 20%. I hope you weren't there when stuff was sitting on the floor, I sold a ton on Saturday and my booth looked like a disaster!

Carol

Victoria said...

Those are beautiful pinks! I don't have a lot of pink, I find it hard to decorate with and I don't want to torture my hubby anymore than I already do with the 10 million cherubs I have around haha:) He never complains though.

My Vintage Studio said...

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such kind words the past few weeks.
Enjoy your day!
Hugs, Sharon

Debbie said...

Hi Suzann....what fun pics you found for Pink Saturday!
Hope your weekend was a fun one too!
Hugs,
Debbie