Saturday, December 17, 2011

Merry Pink Saturday!!!!







May your day be filled with love


And happiness


And fun



And Family


And Friends


And laughter!!!

I love these plates from Pfaltzgraff.  I only bought a place setting for 4 back in the early 90's  I wish I would have bought more.
Please visit Beverly of How Sweet The Sound to see more of Pink Saturday



Merry Pink Saturday!!!

Suzann ~xoxo~

29 comments:

theromanticrose said...

Come รจ tutto dolce!!Rosetta

Cindy Adkins said...

Merry Christmas!!! and Happy Pink Saturday! Your home is SOOO beautiful!!! I am having a "pink" giveaway--You might want to enter!!!
XO
Cindy

fiberdoodles said...

The plates are beautiful! Happy Pink Saturday and a very Merry Christmas to you!!

NanaDiana said...

Oh Suzann~ It is just beautiful...soft and beautiful. You do SUCH a nice job and it has such a romantic touch. Love it! Merry Christmas to you, too! xo Diana

C'est moi Claudette said...

Suzann
I'm so happy you are happy. There's nothing like a little xmas cheer to come and get us going.
LOVE your pinks on this day PS.
LOVE the plates too ; )
xoxoxoxoxo

Marti McClure said...

Suzanne I just love your blog and your decorations! Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

what a beautiful blog! a very HAPPY pink Saturday to you...holiday hugs from your newest follower!!!

Two Cottages And Tea said...

I'm so glad you stopped by to visit my post so I could find yours! I love your Christmas tree and your special dishes. I am now a follower of your blog. I will be back to view your past posts.
Have a wonderful Christmas,
Nancy

Ann said...

The Pfaltscraft dishes are wonderful. Happy PS

Cindy Adkins said...

Very pretty! Happy Pink Saturday and Merry Christmas!
Cindy

Unknown said...

I absolutly love all your white and pink trees !

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Pretty!
Warmest Christmas Blessings,
deb

Lorraine said...

Soooo pretty!! I think pink should be an official Christmas color! Happy PS!

Lorraine said...

Soooo pretty!! I think pink should be an official Christmas color! Happy PS!

Ilonka said...

hi! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! Your home looks beautyful! I like it very much! Merry Christmas! xoxo Ilonka

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

absolutely gorgeous! sending holiday hugs...

Bluebirds and Roses said...

Thank you for sharing this season of joy and pink!HPS!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Suzann! Loving your home decor and pretty photos! Everything is soft and lovely. Thank you for sharing and for your visit.

Merry Christmas,
Sandi

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

Wow, I love all the holiday pink in you lovely home! :) Happy Pink Saturday to you!!! And Happy Holidays!!!

Hugs,
Jessie

Elizabeth said...

Love all the pink and prettiness!
Thanks for your visit!
:]

Unknown said...

Suzann,
This is so pretty. I love, love, love your dishes. Everything else is so pretty too.
Hugs,
Mary

Rebecca said...

Your decorations are so pretty!!! I don't remember those plates-they're wonderful! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzann! Oh, what beautiful dishes! I've never seen this pattern before. Your home looks so pretty and the tree and ornies ~ just so beautiful. Thank you for popping in to see me.
be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

Anonymous said...

I love your tree, it's just beautiful! Thank you for visiting and Merry Christmas! Marcia

Katherines Corner said...

sorry I'm a little late., Lovely pink Saturday goodness. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

so so pretty! It's like being inside cotton candy.... :) Happy belated Pink Saturday

Something Special said...

I love that pink and white tree. Beautiful decorations.

Mary Neumann said...

Love your blog! The photography is beautiful! Thank you for stopping by my Blog last week and for the sweet comment. I'm new to Blogland, I'm just getting my legs. Should be a fun adventure!

Best wishes for a wonderful New Year...I'll be following you in 2012!

Cheers!
Mary from SweetLittleBluebird.com

Happy Gardening, Kim said...

Gorgeous blog you have started. I love love the shabby look!!

Thanks for the follow.

Mommie...Again