Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hanging in there

I hope your New Year so far has been wonderful!!!

I haven't been blogging but hopefully soon I will get back to visiting you and writing in my blog.

I took my Christmas stuff down pretty early for me this year, and made this banner Friday night.


Suzann ~xoxo~

9 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I love it Suzann- I hope you are back blogging soon- You are missed! Happy Sunday- xo Diana

Facts and Fairytales said...

What a beautiful Banner Suzann, really pretty!

Take care
Brigitta

Mari said...

Ohhh its beautiful :) I just love it!!!!


xo~Mari

Lisa ~Suburban Retreat~ said...

Happy New Year Suzann. LOVE the LOVE banner!

Debbie said...

Very pretty banner, Suzann!
Good to see you in blog land.
Hope you and your family are well.
xxoo

Sweet Old Vintage said...

sending best wishes nd thanks for stopping by..

Something Special said...

Oh I love your new header. It is beautiful for sure. Did you have someone design that or did you do it yourself? I love your idea of a love banner across the lighted hutch. I have been decoupaging away, come say hi if you have the time.

Unknown said...

Suzann,
This is so pretty. Stop by for a visit on Wednesday for week 3 of Extreme Self-Care!
Hugs,
Mary

bj said...

Really cute banner.
Thanks for stopping by...come back soon.
xo bj