I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!!
I want to share with you a sweet gift from a blogging friend
It is a Chocolate fudge egg with my name written on it, unfortunately my name must have gotten messed in the mail, but she told me they are made at a family owned company and you can watch them being personalized. So sweet she thought of me :)
She is so funny, thoughtful and kind. You really must visit her she has the cutest grand kids and shares her days with them. She shares recipes and painting a TV (YES she painted a TV), and her vacation pictures. She writes poetry, and shares her magazine pictures when she gets a new magazine, her cute little dresses she made for her granddaughters, She is a hoot!!! Can you guess who I am talking about?
Please go visit her she always makes me smile!!!
Also wanted to share my picture of my Easter Sunday.
This was just before we released them for the Easter Egg Hunt
16 kids!!!! All under the age of 16....IT WAS REALLY HARD TO GET A GOOD PICTURE, they were just too excited to sit still for a picture.
Thanks again Diana....now I can eat the Fudge egg YUM!!!!
4 comments:
OH NO- I bet the name melted in the heat of the mail carrier's bag or car. Well, I hope it still tastes good. Thank you so much for the nice write up- I see I have YOU fooled about how nice I am and all!;>)
Love that picture of all those kids. 16 under age 16? WOW. Congratulations! I hope you had a wonderful day. xo Diana
I know that crazy woman who writes with a smirk! I got a package from her, too, but since I am diabetic, I didn't get an egg. Pooh, it looks good!
Wow, look at all those kids! I have zero and counting, can't wait for some of them to hang around here.
I adore being a blogging sister too and I think your gift is just the sweetest :)
Hi darling.. Wow.. look at all those kids... what a fun time you all must have had.. I hope you had a wonderful Easter. hugs ~lynne~
Post a Comment