Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Something I made

Please bear with me while I show you what I spent my Monday doing:






I spent 8 hours on Monday putting this together and gathered pictures that I remember throughout my years.  I used Teresa Collins Everyday Moments paper collection for this book and I LOVE how it turned out.

I also made this card from Teresa Collins paper collection called Timeless

It is an accordion card and I will add pictures to it I made this for a friend.
I really have not been creating anything since January, I had started a few things and they are still sitting on my craft table.
I have a request from you if you would please
I have not shared with you that I was laid off in April from my job and I have been so busy trying to find another job.  I wake up at 6:00 every morning and get right on the computer to send out my resume.  I am constantly all day on my computer just looking for any new positions that come available.  I also put an add on Craigslist to sell my Hoosier cabinet so I can pay my rent June 1st but all I have gotten are scammers.
My request to you is please say some prayers that an opportunity will be made available to me and I will get a job soon.
Thank you so much
Suzann ~xoxo~

4 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Oh Suzann- I am so so sorry to hear that you lost your job. That is just so scary! I will certainly start praying for you. Do you have any prospects at all? Were you able to collect unemployment benefits?

Your work is just gorgeous..and I know that firsthand. Your newly created book is beautiful.

I hope something turns up soon. Love to you, my sweet friend- xo Diana

Rebecca Nelson said...

I absolutely LOVE THIS Susann! I don't know ANYTHING about this kind of artwork and I'm simply in love with you. Just BEAUTIFUL!

You are in my thoughts regarding your job. It can be scary but you KNOW who holds our tomorrows, right?

This might be big for you but it's not for Him!

Love you girl~ xoRebecca

Debbie said...

Lovely work, Suzann!
I've added you to my prayer list that I keep right next to my computer.
God Bless You.
xxxooo

Unknown said...

So pretty Suzann. Praying for you regarding your job. :o(
Hugs,
Mary