Happy Pink Saturday Suzann! You have some pretty china. I love the chintz. Thanks for your visit and have a lovely weekend.Blessings,Sandi
Very nice thoughts today. Always nice to take a pink break!
Hi Suzann! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love the way you decorated the white ironstone pitcher, I think I will do that with one of mine, thanks for the idea!! Hugs from your newest follower! Penny
Happy Pink Saturday to you, too, Suzann! xo Diana
Love your china - so pretty. Thanks for visiting and I am following you now. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Pink Saturday Suzann! You have some pretty china. I love the chintz. Thanks for your visit and have a lovely weekend.
Blessings,
Sandi
Very nice thoughts today. Always nice to take a pink break!
Hi Suzann! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love the way you decorated the white ironstone pitcher, I think I will do that with one of mine, thanks for the idea!! Hugs from your newest follower! Penny
Happy Pink Saturday to you, too, Suzann! xo Diana
Love your china - so pretty. Thanks for visiting and I am following you now. :)
Post a Comment