Happy Thursday!!!!!
Wanted to show you what I worked on over the weekend
I saw this idea on Pinterest and I have this small letter "S" and thought I would try it. Just very basic...covering the letter with buttons easy peasy.
Isn't it adorable? I also decided I wanted to do some sewing so I did get my sewing machine out now to sit down and do the sewing I want to do ;-)
Thanks for visiting!!
Suzann ~xoxo~
6 comments:
That is really sweet, Suzann! What a cute idea- the letter covered with buttons- xo Diana
what an amazing altered lamp
I love this idea, Suzann! The shade goes perfect with it!!
xxoo
That turned out beautifully! I have a crazy collection of buttons so will have to try this! Don't you just love Pinterest
Karen
I love buttons, and your creation is just so cute! What a fun idea!
How absolutely SWEET! LOVE IT! Altered Arts Lamps ROCK! YUM!
Now girly...about the Mountain Dew or any other diet drink (or regular)...
I was soooo addicted to diet coke I couldn't go without it. When my Miss K and I drove to Tennessee last month I drake 12 cans in an 11 hour drive. She didn't have even one. I couldn't believe it. When I left to come back home I VOWED to get off the stuff. At 53 I just am caring more and more about my future health and it just had to go.
I've only had one in 4 1/2 weeks and I'm so proud of myself. It was hard at first...first two weeks were horrible...but now I'm find. My skin looks better and I've lost 5 lbs. WHAT? Reason enough for me to say YES TO WATER! YOU CAN DO IT IF I CAN!
Your visits bless me. What a JOY you are to me.
Love, Rebecca
Post a Comment