What a cute card. You mentioned in your comment last week you were watching Downton Abbey. Here's where I watched it. http://stream-tv.me/watch-downton-abbey-online/ Every single episode is there. I didn't download anything - just clicked the little arrow in the slider bar. It's free! :)Nancy
4 comments:
Hi Suzann,
Happy Valentine's Day to you! Your little postcard is beautiful. Hope you received your package ok. Please let me know.
xoxo.
Happy Valentine's Day to you, too, Suzann- xo Diana
What a sweet card
I like you pretty rose dishes in the post below
Just wanted to stop and say Hi , I seen you on another blog
Janice
What a cute card. You mentioned in your comment last week you were watching Downton Abbey. Here's where I watched it.
http://stream-tv.me/watch-downton-abbey-online/
Every single episode is there. I didn't download anything - just clicked the little arrow in the slider bar. It's free! :)Nancy
Post a Comment