Friday, March 4, 2011

I am back!!!

Hi!!!

I hope you are all well.  I missed you all while I was gone, will write tommorrow.  I was sick during my cruise, not sea sick but a stuffy nose and congested.  But I did manage to have a good time.
Here is a picture of our ship:

I will write more tomorrow, I hope to get rid of this sickness soon!!!!
I hope everyone had a great week!!!
Suzann ~xoxox~

8 comments:

Ruffles n Raspberries said...

Welcome back!! Can't wait to hear about your trip.. hope you feel better soon, Hugs, Sherri

Debbi said...

I ended up with a cold half way thru our cruise last spring too. I swear it has to be the plane ride with the recirculated air! Glad you had a good time, looking forward to hearing all about it!

Val said...

'Hope you're soon feeling better. The vintage rose postcard above is lovely too! :)

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Suzann,
Oh my goodness, the ship is huge and it looks amazing!!!
WOW!!!
I am so sorry that you got sick and I hope you'll be feeling better soon...

I am happy that you returned home safe and sound...sending hugs your way,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time in spite of not feeling well. Hope you're feeling better soon :-)

Bring Pretty Back said...

Glad you are back! I wish you wouldn't have been sick on your cruise! You poor thing! I have never been on a cruise. Someday!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Hi Suzann :) Thanks for stopping by my blog, and your sweet comment ~ So sorry to hear you had a cold during your cruise, but glad you had a great time in spite of it ~ So far I've been fortunate to not get a cold this winter....YET!! Which is very surprising for me, as I usually get at least one each year.

Have a great rest of the week!

Warmest hugs, Brenda

Ana said...

Welcome back Suzann! Sorry you're not feeling well, but glad you had a good time on your cruise. Hope you feel better soon. Have a wonderful day.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana