Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hello

Blogger Templates

I wanted to say hello and to let you know I don't want you to think I am rude for not answering any of my messages from you sweet ladies but I just moved and do not have internet yet (I am writing this from work don't tell anyone) I do spend my lunch time reading your blogs and I hope to be up and running soon!!!
I look so forward to reading the blogs that you write, you have brought so much happiness to me with your thoughts, creations, and news with your every day life.
I just love my "blogging family"!!!!
Thank you!!!
Suzann ~xoxo~

18 comments:

Tete said...

Can't wait until you are up and running! I know you have to be so busy unpacking and putting things in just the right place. Looking forward to photos of all of it!
Have a great day!
Hugs- Tete

NanaDiana said...

Suzann- It will be nice when you can get back to blogging and have your internet up and running. I check my own from work all the time too...take my breaks and lunch to do so. Hope everything is going smoothly since your move~ xxoo Diana

Sheila said...

we miss you. cant wait 'til your back.

Lisa ~Suburban Retreat~ said...

Hope you had a good move ... it can be soooo stressful! We'll all be here waiting for your return! xox

Anonymous said...

Happy Moving! Hope it all goes well and you're back at it soon.
Karen

Bring Pretty Back said...

Hello! Great to hear from you! Hope you get internet soon! Hugs!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Theresa said...

Hi there Suzann, Thank you for your sweet comment about my little crafts!

It is so hard to do without the internet these days! We truly depend on it for SO much! Have a blessed day dear friend! HUGS!

decorating diva {aka deanna} said...

hi suzann, hope you are settling in to ur new home nicely. the prize you won on my blog should be there today or tom. i hope it gets there okay! thanks, deanna of cottageromance.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

Moving can be such a stressful time. I hope things went well for you.
I love your blog design...looks so fresh, and Springy.
Hugs,
Debbie@lakehouse

Rebecca said...

I love your header-too cute!

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Suzann,
Oh it was SO good to hear from you! And just remember, we'll still be here when you get all settled in--sending love & hugs,
Cindy

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Thanks for visiting today. Oooh, a move...that is a biggie. Hope you are getting settled in....

June said...

Hi Suzann,wanted to come by and say Hi and thank yu for your lovely visit. Your blog is sooo pretty!
Nice to meet you.

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Suzann,
I just wanted to pop over and say "hi" and hope all is going well in your new home!!!
XO

Deborah said...

Hi Suzann,
Thanks for the follow and visit. Im your newest follower too (purehunnybee)
Look forward to our visits when you're up and running xo

Deborah xo

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Suzann,
I know how stressful it is to move and we all understand. I'm looking forward to reading your future posts when you are up and running.

hugs
Sissie

Mari said...

HELLO SUZANN~CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW HOME :) I HOPE YOU GET SETTLE SOON :)

THANKS FOR DROPPING BY AND LEAVING ME YOUR SWEET COMMENTS :)

XO~MARI

Char said...

Congratulations on you new. I hope the boxes somehow find themselves unpacked with out too much ado. Having married a military man and moving every two to three years, I know it can wear you out. We have been here (retired now) for 8 years and I am sorry to say I still have boxes to unpack. Yikes!! HA.
Looking forward to seeing you up and running again, Char