Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Something to share

I have been crafting a few things but wanted to share with you this mini album I made..I just love it and it only took me two days to put it together.


I will only share a couple of pages because this ended up being 16 pages and then both sides and front and back:
I haven't added any pictures yet but planning on doing that soon.  All the pages turned out so nice and I cannot wait to see the album with my pictures.  Teresa Collins paper and accessories are awesome!!!
Thank you so much for visiting!!!!
Suzann ~xoxo~

5 comments:

Donna said...

Your album is so pretty, Suzann! I love the sepia tones, and all of the embellishments you used. What a fun project!

Donna said...

Your album is so pretty, Suzann! I love the sepia tones, and all of the embellishments you used. What a fun project!

Rebecca Nelson said...

This is DARLING Suzann!!!! The album is soooo beautiful!

Hugs...xoR

Rebecca Nelson said...

Had to come back again...girlfriend...if I could come where you are I would teach you what I know if you would teach me what you know. LOVE all you do!

Thank you for visiting me today. I'm much better!

Love, Rebecca

Rebecca Nelson said...

Thank you for visiting me again, Miss S! Always a JOY to have to stop in and say hello.

If the story on my website made you think...you should read some of the other ones. I chose a short one...some are a bit lengthy...but all will certainly MAKE YOU THINK!

Blessings girlfriend...oxRebecca