Hello and thank you so much for all the sweet comments I STILL do not have internet at home but I did want to say hello and I hope everyone is doing well!!!
These are the only pictures I have available to share with you but I did want to share some of my grandson Holden
Yesterday was my Grandson Holden's birthday, he turned 6 years old.
He is such a sweet boy and his eyes light up when he sees you. He loves when we put puzzles together, play cars and read stories. He got some "healies" yesterday and a bunch of money and says he is going to go to Toys-R-Us to go shopping.
This was his 3rd birthday party and he had real fireman and a real fire truck come to his birthday party!!!
He really did love that cupcake...especially the frosting :)
This is when he graduated from Pre-school, already surrounded by the girls :)
I wish he wouldn't grow up they just grow up too fast. I am excited to see what the future will hold for him and to see the man he will be.
Happy Birthday to my Holden
Love you so much!!!
MEMA






10 comments:
Aw, what a darlin'!! Aren't grandsons just the best?
Healies, eh? Hehe.. my son had some of those when he was younger, man o man.. this momma was soo nervous everytime he put those on. Of course, healies soon turned into skateboarding. (The nerves still aren't what they should be.. lol)
Enjoy your time with your grandson, he's a keeper!!
Oh Sweetie, what a doll. He is so cute.
I have to say that today is my grandsons 4th birthday. They are twins!! It's a great month for grandmothers.....Congratulations Suzann, Char
Oh my what a darling doll! Too cute for words! Hope you have a delightful Easter. WE are going to need to build an ark. It is supposed to rain for four days...sigh! Anyhoo, squishy hugs,
Olivia
Happy Birthday to your sweet baby, glad to hear you got moved...it is so exhausting! You holler when you get ready and I will meet you at my mall. Happy Easter!
Carol
Oh Suzann,
He is totally adorable--and a Happy Birthday to him!!!
And also, a Happy Easter to you and your family.
Sending love & blessings,
Cindy
Happy Birthday to that little sweetie! Thank you for stopping by today and I wish you and your family A Very Happy Easter.
Blessings,
Sandi
ADORABLE!!!!
Wishing you a Happy Easter!
Kristin
Holden is just darling! He was an adorable baby, too. If you are like me, you wonder how the years went by so fast! We have to treasure each moment!
Sherry
Suzanne, how is the moving going, I hope you have internet and you are settling in!
Carol
Hi Suzann...what a little doll your grandson is!!! They DO grow up way too fast!
I hope you had a Happy Easter with your family.
Hugs,
Debbie@lakehouse
Post a Comment