Thursday, March 24, 2011

My new Treasures

I wanted to share a few things with you

First I went to Michael's this week and look what I found:
It is a little bird that is modpodged with newspaper onto a styrofoam bird and it was only a dollar!!!  It is so darn cute!

I also went to a couple of GW's and found a couple of cute things:


This cute plate and I like the back of it also

And this plate also, it is Avon and it has gold around the rim, I bought this for my mother.


This picture also I am going to put it in a frame I think it is sweet.


And this cute little bunny.

I won't be shopping for a while because this weekend I will be doing this:


Yep I am moving!!!  I am excited to be moving but I am not looking forward to moving. 

Happy Friday!!!
Suzann ~xoxo~

17 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Oh...what cute finds, Suzann! Good luck with your move. How far are you moving? xxoo Diana

Angela Richardson said...

Love your little bird and your other finds are so pretty,
Good Luck with the moving.

Vintage Gal said...

What lovely treasures ~ Happy moving ;-)

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

What sweet finds, Suzann! Love the little birdie and the heart plate especially! I am so happy to 'meet' you! I'm your newest follower. Do stop by when you get a chance and say Hello. Take care with your move!

Blessings,
Sandi

Tete said...

Love all your new finds and I hope you have an easy move. Hope your new place is the one you have have always dreaned of.
Hugs- Tete

Unknown said...

I used to have that little Avon plate , I wonder what happened to it ? I forgot how pretty it was.
You found some grest stuff !

sjmcdowell said...

Hi Suzann,

thank you so much for stopping by and for your well wishes for my sweet kitty Sam.

Sam and I send our love to you!!

Susan
and
Sam

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Suzann,
Wow, you're moving? I hope you have a beautiful move and that all goes really well. I love these treasures--and that bunny--I love it!!!
XO

Connie said...

I hate moving but I DO love it when we're all settled in. We in our "retirement" home now and will not be moving again, sugar! Cute post.
xoxo,
Connie
Happy pink saturday

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Thanks for your kind visit to my blog, Suzann. I love your Michael's bird & hope you have an easy move. :)
- Susan

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Suzann,
love your wonderful finds!
Wishing you lots of happiness in your new home.
XO Marie

Olivia said...

Suzann,
Hi! Oh my what a cute little bird! Those plates are so soft and romantic and I adore your pretty picture and bunny you found! Good luck with your moving, I hope everything goes great! What fun to decorate a new place!
Hugs,
Olivia

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh I hate moving!!! Let me know when you are ready to play and can stop in at my store. I can't believe you found that bird at Micheals, now I know they follow blogs! Stay dry, I lost electricity yesterday for quite a while and had quite a few trees down here in downtown. It's a good day to look at blogs.

Carol

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Good luck with the unpacking! Moving is tough but rewarding... thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today! Much appreciated.

Jillian
Bella Rosa Antiques

♥ Miss Tea said...

the heart shape plate is soo adorable, love both the plates, the birdie is so cute! :)

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I've not seen those birds at Michaels, I'm going to be going bird hunting now!

Unknown said...

Thank you for visiting my blog and entering the Mother's Day Giveaway... Good luck & blessing, tiff