I wanted to share with you something I made (again I know)
I made this for my sister her birthday was 9/2. I am the oldest of 5 and Cheryl is one year younger than me my birthday is 9/11. I am the only one in the family that likes all the frilly and pink stuff ;-)
This little book was made with the cardboard coasters you get at restaurants.
I think it turned out pretty cute by the way I never did send it to my sister :-(
Sometime after you make things they just don't seem to be good enough to send.
Do you ever do that?
Make something and then never give it to the person you made it for?
Even though I would love something like this I wasn't sure my sister would
We are completely different
What have you been doing lately?
Thanks for stopping by!!!!
Suzann ~xoxo~
7 comments:
Hi Suzann,
I think this little book is adorable!!
I think you should give it to her anyway. You made it for her and so it is hers.
What you make from the heart and with love is always the best gift!! If she does not like it then you can give it to me!!! Hahahaha!:) Cause I love it!!
Hugs and Smiles,
Susan
xxoo
Oh wow, that is totally adorable!!! I don't know if I've ever done that before, but I'm sure that I have! lol I love what you made for her!!!
Xo
Cindy
Oh it is so cute, I know what you mean though. Know one in my family gets me or my crafty ways. we all love it though and that is why we blog...We get each other!
Carol
Suzann! That is just adorable. You HAVE to send it to her. I can't imagine that she won't just love it! You are very talented...you just need to realize that!
And, yes, I have made things that I look at later and kind of cross my eyes and go - I wonder WHAT I was thinking? LOL...I used to make Santas and some of my first ones were just AWFUL..and I am kind of red-faced to think that I gave some of them as gifts. Well, I suppose they have been used in cellars to scare a few rats away!;>)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend. xo Diana
Oh Suzann, you should send it to your sister. She would love it, it's perfect and what a wonderful idea to use coasters.
I love making the brown bag books, but think your creation is beautiful and full of interest.
We often think the things we create are not good enough, but trust me, it's made from the heart and it's priceless, Char
I think that is really creative and a wonderful gift!!! The time and love you put into that is worth more than any gift you could buy!
I love this farm album. Very very cute, and so retro-farm too. I am sorry to hear about your job, and my thoughts and prayers will go out to you on getting a new job quickly.
Post a Comment