Thursday, October 27, 2011

Amen.


Indeed

I'm having a bad day :-(

Suzann ~xoxo~


10 comments:

Barb said...

Suzann, I surely know God directed me to this post today.

Bless you and comfort you...sending prayers.

Gosh, I needed to read this.

Love, Barb

Rebecca Nelson said...

Me, too! When I remember that everyone in our world is facing some kind of challenge it helps...

Thinking of you Suzann and lifting you up!

xoRebecca

NanaDiana said...

Awwww...I'm sorry you're having a bad day! I'm sending you a big old virtual HUG!!!! xo Diana

Uniquely Ella said...

Keeping you in my thoughts, sending blessings.
xxx

Marlene

Bring Pretty Back said...

So sorry you are having a hard time with something. I am sending you a big hug.
Kristin

C'est moi Claudette said...

Hi Suzann
I'm sure I had commented, but alas I do not see it ; (
I was on the road visiting my mom's sisters and hugging them tight. I was saying that I had the same feelings as you when I was in Asheville with a couple of the so called "ladies" that attended the Once Upon a Dream" that I was at after mom died.
Like we need this in our lives. I know my next post will tell yet another story.
Hope you are feeling much better now.
Sending hugs to you from Canada.
xoxoxoxoxo

vintageandart said...

l'm really liking your pink frilly bedlinen in the previous post...hope youre having a better day today.

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Something tells me you are doing better by now..at least I hope so.

LOVE your story about your grandparents, I so admire a woman who can have THAT many children and still be interested in her grandchildren too. I would be completely worn out being around kids... by then I believe.
Thanks for joining my blog.
Rose

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

Hang in there. I am delighted to be following back. Why do people act so badly sometimes? Most of the stuff just isn't worth it. Hope you are doing better.

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

I think I already left a comment, but thinking of you, and following you now. Hope you have a blessed day.