I thought I would share with you some pictures of when I first started blogging in 2010
Some pretty China
And of course everyone should have some pretty pink roses
Happy Pink Saturday!!!
Suzann ~xoxo~
Please join Beverly at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/



14 comments:
Happy Pink Saturday
Those roses are divine.
Wishes
Lynne
Lovely pictures, Suzann! I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday- xo Diana
Love these photographs! The cookies and flowers are my favorite. Happy pink Saturday!
I love to go back and look at all my original blog posts. It's so much fun to see what we were up to a year or two ago. I think I was better at blogging then though. lol
Thank you for sharing and it's a pleasure to meet you today.
Have a great Pink Saturday,
Cathy
Happy Pink Saturday, Suzann! Love your roses and china. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
Blessings,
Sandi
Hi,
I am visiting you on Pink Saturday.
Love your tea party pinks. Wouldn't it be nice if all the pink bloggers could have a "convention"?
Please visit me if you can.
monah
Happy Pink Saturday!
It is always nice to see what each lovely lady is up to...and the creativity that flows...I pray that you all have a blessed week !
Please come by my blog anytime...I love having you!
God Bless......Kandy
Of course we should have pretty pink roses!! I would love to start collection cake toppers they are so fun and the history....Did they get rid of them at the thrift store, did they call the marriage off, it's the wondering about the history that intrigues me!
Carol
How pretty! I love the little bride and groom.
Pink is always pretty! Love the little pitcher but then maybe the roses are my favorite!
Rene'
Pretty! Love the pedestal cake plate with fancy heart cookies.
have a great week, K
Love the roses.
xxoo
Hi Suzann...so happy to meet you! Thank you so much for your sweet note. I am so glad you took the time to write so I could find your place here in blogshere. It's just beautiful!
hugs from me...
Hi Suzann,
I love those pieces of china you have shared! Your roses are beautiful too. Thanks for your visit and Happy Pink Saturday weekend.
Blessings,
Sandi
Post a Comment