Zermatt was one of my favorite places when I went to Switzerland. It was so beautiful and the people were so nice and friendly. The mountains and country side was just breath taking.
The Village was so quaint and lots of old buildings and flowers
Always saw people working and every day going down the main street of Zermatt the people take their cows home for the night
And here was the view from out hotel balcony
Thanks for coming by and viewing my pictures of Zermatt. I have some more pictures I will share with you soon.
Suzann ~xoxo~








6 comments:
Suzann- What gorgeous pictures. I love the old village..and your view was spectacular! What a wonderful trip for you! xo Diana
Oh how lucky to get to go there. We have a foriegn exchange student in our midst who is from Switzerland and she is so darling. Would love to go there and check out some family history!
What amazing photos, Suzann! I love the shot of those sweet Jersey cows being rounded up! We saw the same thing in France once, a farmer riding a bike rounding up his cows, how funny! Switzerland looks like it's right out of a story book, don't you think? Thanks for sharing:)
WOW Suzann your pictures are just lovely! I was blessed to have lived in Germany for a few years and I too love Zermatt.
Thanks for visitting my blog.
xxx
Marlene
Hi Suzann! Oh, what gorgeous snaps. I've been to Switzerland a few times and it is such a beautiful country.
Thank you so much for popping in to see me.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Hi Suzanne - Wow, I hadn't thought about adding Switzerland to the list of places I'd like to visit until seeing your pics! It looks lovely. I'll be leaving tomorrow to visit my daughter in England and we've planned trips to Scotland and Ireland. I'll be sure to take lots of photos.
Karen
Post a Comment