Hello!!!
I have been really bad about putting new posts up. Some other things are just getting in the way!!
I want to share a few things with you:
I made this for a couple that is getting married on the 10th, I have known her since she was born
This is her now with her fiance
She is getting married 9-10-11
May they have happiness and love!!!!!
I just learned the other night my camera can take "sepia" pictures...can yours?
I made another card
She is getting married 9-10-11
May they have happiness and love!!!!!
I just learned the other night my camera can take "sepia" pictures...can yours?
I made another card


9 comments:
Oh beautiful, Suzann! And best wishes to the happy couple!
Thank you so much for your sweet note.
XO
Cindy
Beautiful Miss Suzann! Sending beautiful thoughts to the happy duo!
I can't believe your sissy's b-day was yesterday, too!
I have to tell you I love your name. That is my middle name but with a E at the end (Suzanne)...
xoRebecca
they are all so beautiful.
enjoy your weekend.
such beautiful cards. (and pink) I just read your profile, and find that we have lots in common. Please visit my scrapbooking site and get in on the little giveaway I am having there. Some Victorian ephemera, to go along with history of scrapbooking. askmichelespecial paperprojects.blogspot.com or you can go to my something special blog, and click to get there. Look on my sidebar at the top where is says giveaway.
best wishes for the new union!
Oh how lovely this gift is that you made. I'm sure the bride will appreciate this thoughtful treasure from you.
xo
jeanne
The best gifts are the homemade kind-I know she'll love it!
Hi Suzann...you are so talented! Your art work is just beeeeautiful!!
I love the sepia effect...it gives a warm glow to your pics.
Hope you are enjoying the holiday weekend.
xxxooo
Thanks for your visit...nice work here and i will have to look at my camera for the sepia. :D
Hi Suzann, Thanks so much for stopping by my new site and your sweet comment. Your site is so pretty! Yes, we do seem to be very like minded! Please stop back, I have much more to come.
Stay Happy,
Nina
http://over50andhappy.com
Post a Comment