HI!!! You popped into my blog several weeks ago and I never got a chance to pop in and day HI back and introduce myself!!! I am JAMIE or MIMI...I am a Mimi to one little grand daughter and one grand son and a MOM to 3. Our 2nd daughter lives in Orlando, I used to visit her 3 to 4 times a year, now she comes home and we visit her 2 times...easier with the kiddos!!!!She of course works for the BIG MOUSE!!!! HUgs, jamie
7 comments:
Hi Sweet Suzann! You are right there- you can NEVER have too much happy! Hope your weekend is wonderful- xo Diana
...true, but wouldn't it be lovely if tomorrow was Friday too...lol... :) Happy crafting, Jenny
Oh yeah Suzann,
you sure got that right. I hope you have a very happy Friday and a great weekend too,
Char
Hi Suzann
So sweet and so true!!
Wishes
Lynne
I'm really happy today, thank you for your congrats, I really appreciate it!
Carol
Lovely thought and lovely blog. Glad I visited.
HI!!!
You popped into my blog several weeks ago and I never got a chance to pop in and day HI back and introduce myself!!!
I am JAMIE or MIMI...I am a Mimi to one little grand daughter and one grand son and a MOM to 3. Our 2nd daughter lives in Orlando, I used to visit her 3 to 4 times a year, now she comes home and we visit her 2 times...easier with the kiddos!!!!She of course works for the BIG MOUSE!!!!
HUgs,
jamie
Post a Comment